Sunday, December 13, 2009

iMango Cheesecake

Finally I've got my hands to make this non-bake Mango Cheesecake. Texture is rather soft. Perhaps I have added too much mango. ( I never follow the recipe accurately, cutting down this and added that.. )Thats what makes them special and not a total copy cat. I would say I use those recipe only as a guide as I always change the ingredient to something I prefer.

Cut them into smaller pieces and placed in containers to be kept in the freezer. Just take it out an hour before consumption. Am keeping them for mom and brother, Aunt Stella and cousin Alina (which I promised her yesterday that next saturday I will bring them to grandpa's place for her). So Alina, if you are reading this blog, please remember to go to ah gong's place coming Saturday yeah.

Till then, I am going to enjoy a piece of this while watching The HOST on ch U.







1 comment:

  1. OoOOooOO...that is so yummilicous!!!! I want, I want...how I wish I am free and go down to spore to eat all the food you cook...hahahah I'll definitely make a trip down and I'll inform you ahead then you cook a feast for me...LOL OK CB!hahahah

    ReplyDelete