Friday, December 18, 2009

Deep Dark Chocolate Brownies and The Santarina

I have decided to modify the recipe of my brownies. This time, I cut down on the butter and added more semisweet chocolate instead. And the result, less gooey but still fudgy. Not cakey dry and so much less sweet as I am going on a diet and since a lot of people these days are cutting down their sugar intake as well for being health concious. Its good to know that people are eating less sweet comparing to the olden days when they use sugar for almost all their dishes.

I learn to eat less sweet stuff when I got to know Superhubby. He is not a sweet tooth person and somehow after all those years of eating with him and my in-laws, I learn not to have too much sugar intake, hence its making my taste bud less craving for those sweet food.

And this is definitely the least sweet brownies I ever made!


Xmas is just around the corner and as Supermommy is arriving Spore this Sunday, I am taking leave the whole of next week. Its also her birthday on Xmas day.
As personalise as can be, I wrapped these freshly baked brownies into pinky little bag (remember I love PINK?)... and tied them up with my SuperRibbon!! Yes, printed with my name on it. I had this ribbons printed many years ago but I still have some left, so just thought it would be a good idea to use it instead of getting little cards to be attached to the bag to state who these brownies are from. ( I intend to place them on their desk tomorrow morning when I go in to the office. )
I just love this seasons of giving.
Anyway, Merry Xmas to all of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment