Here are the easy steps to making Ham & Pineapple wrap.
1 pack of wrap (can get from Carrefour & NTUC)
1 small can of pineapple (omit the syrup)
3-4 pieces of honey baked ham or breakfast ham
1 pack of shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tbsp of mayonnaise
1. Cut pineapples and ham into small pieces
2. Heat pan and stir fried ham and pineapples till sightly brown
3. Place a wrap on a flat plate
4. Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise
5. Scoop a reasonable amount of pineapple and ham to one half of the wrap
6. Spread shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the ham and pineapple
7. Cover the other half and pan fried without oil. 1 to 2 minutes on each side till slight brown. Its for the cheese inside the wrap to melt.
8. Cut into half and serve while still hot and crispy