Sunday, October 18, 2009

Kite Flying Day

When we were having dinner with Jac at the White Rabbit on Friday, we talked about our new hobby, kite flying and she got very excited and joined us today. She got herself a red big "sotong" kite.. she had wanted an orange color one, but the uncle didn't had that color, so the closest they could get is the red one. Quite close to orange, I think. But somehow, we can't seems to get it high up for too long and it kept dropping, she decided to change to a smaller one, but she ended up getting the same size but in black color instead. But most importantly, she loves her black "sotong".. Hahaha.. she is so damn funny and excited at the same time. You could see the little girl in her when she managed to get it fly up for about 10m for less than a min. So cute....Way to go Jac! We shall try again when you are back. The wind was very bad today. For the first time, we didn't see any kite that fly up above the sky as we usually do. Seems like the usual experts were not there today too. We guessed they must have done some homework at home and knew that the wind isn't good for kite flying today.

Anyway, we enjoyed ourselves and took some photos for fun.
Jac loves her "sotong"'s eyes




This "fish" is definitely non steam-able.... :oP
La bi xiao xin... I love to watch this cartoon.. damn cute and funny...

Me & SuperHubby and our kites ... setting up..




We were trying to get Jac's red "sotong" started flying
Thats SuperHubby's kite in the front, followed my mine. Remember I blogged about him changing my lizard kite without my knowledge? Yeah... he changed for the one with the red patch and gave me his previous one. I guessed he wanted a bigger kite and traded my lizard for this one. Damn... I missed my lizard kite. Even Jac thinks its cute.. Hahaha....
After that we went to Buangkok for dinner and shopped for some groceries at the 24hrs NTUC.. I saw these bunch of little hairy crabs. Previously, on Friday, at White Rabbit, she already mentioned that one of these days, we must try hairy crabs. (though I can't imagine eating its s****). Yikes.. But I can't help to take some pics of these little ones.. so cute.. and some of these were actually seen blowing bubbles... cuteee...I don't think I would have the heart to eat them. So "kelian"...

2 comments:

  1. Hey, have you tried cooking Harry crabs at home? Its very fun! They are still alive when you buy them so what you do is, go home, untie the crabs and let them crawl around for a bit and play with them and them throw them into the steamer and close the lid. You'll hear them struggling and scratching on the walls of the steamer until they die. That's when you can eat them lor. So shiok! yummy!

    I think I too bored liao

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Who are you??? you sound sadistic.. no way I am gonna cook something alive till they are dead to be eaten. Yikes... I will probably have nightmare after that... Haha... who is this??? LOL

    May be you can cook for me and I am happy to eat them for you.

    ReplyDelete