Monday, October 19, 2009

Julie & Julia and my Mango Sago with Pomelo...

Its Monday and we love watching movies on Monday. Why? Because its Cheaper and Less crowded. I hate crowds, and as much as possible, I try to avoid going to town and shopping, with long queues.... NO WAY!!! Especially on weekends!... NAH... just so NOT me....

We watched Julie & Julia @ Eng Wah Suntec, 7pm. It was a good show, cooking with lots enthusiasm and love. I love cooking and baking in general. I bake brownies (my specialty), cookies, muffins, cakes, scones... just thinking and blogging about it, makes me want to bake something, but its late now. I don't want to have to clean the whole kitchen at midnight. LOL...

After the movie, while walking to Superhubby's office to collect the car at Odeon Towers, we walked to Ah Chew Dessert and had my all time favourite Mango Sago with Pomelo. Yummilicious and so irresistable. After which, I was contented enough to go home.


2 comments:

  1. Jie... you eat alot.. better stop eating... otherwise you grow 'bigger'.... just send these nice dishes and foods to us... let us help you to grow bigger... wuahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wuahahaha... when u come to spore.. i ll bring u guys to eat all these good food. Thats y ask u to stay longer..always stay so short, how to bring u to all these places to makan?

    ReplyDelete