Sunday, October 18, 2009

Dinner at White Rabbit on Friday 16.10.09 with my BFF Jac

We went to the White Rabbit at Dempsey.. as usual... we always got lost in Dempsey... we had to call Jac many times to ask her how to get to White Rabbit... at the end... a friend of hers came to meet us at Chang Korean Restaurant and led us from there. Damn.. we are very bad with Dempsey...

It was our first time there, and Jac's too. We ordered quite a lof of food and they were quite good..Thanks Jac, for the treat.

My all time favourite appetizer, Foie Gras.. this is a pan fried version.. hmmm.. yummy...


Escargot, frog legs and Ravioli...

Minced raw beef with quail egg in the middle served with french fries

I ordered the Wild Mushroom Risotto..I just love anything thats mushrooms...I am a mushroom craze..

Mac & Cheese.. tasted too strong of the cheese... we didn't like it and ate less than half the portion of it.

Jac had the BBQ ribs...she gave me a piece... quite nice..

SuperHubby ordered the daily special's Roast Sirloin with roasted potatoes...
Molten Chocolate cake and Passion fruit sorbet... Yummilicious...


Creme brûlée.. my all time favourite dessert...
Great!! I felt something ticklish around my lips when I was eating the creme brûlée and I thought I saw something sticking out from the spoon and I slowly took it out.. but to my amaze.. it never seems to end... and the more I pulled, the longer it seems. Then I realised.. it was a strand of hair... GOD knows who does it belongs to... Damn... We told the waitress and she offered to change for another one but I just can't imagine eating another set done by the person who might have dropped that strand of hair. Yikes..


No comments:

Post a Comment