Sunday, September 27, 2009

What Have I Been Doing ?

Some of you must be wondering what have I been doing at home since I m on MC? Well, when I am given MC, means, I m unwell. When one is unwell, there isn't much you can do but stay home and rest. I did the same, but it would be bored to death doing nothing, hence I was "busy" watching my Hong Kong TVB drama E.U. "學警狙擊"

Loved the show. Quite some time ago, I'd read somewhere, that there is this character called "Laughing gor" (meaning brother Laughing), acted by Michale Tse. Everyone seems to go crazy over him, or much to say, this Laughing gor character in the show, which indirectly made him a famous man overnight. Michael has been a TVB actor for many years but was never famous until acting as Laughing. He was always a villain in all, or I would say, most of the shows he had acted in. But this time round, he is an undercover cop. But the sad thing, he died in the show. And seems like many fans are rather unhappy with the death of his character, that TVB has decided to come up with another series called Laughing gor itself, yes, a series named after his character. Its gonna be a hit cos everyone is looking forward to this show, me too!!!


Thats Laughing gor (front).

Michael Tse(left) and Michael Miu(right). I love these both Michaels.

Aren't they cute? Put them together and its Damn Cute lar... Hehe....:D

No comments:

Post a Comment