Sunday, September 27, 2009

Dessert Dessert... and more dessert...and more food..

Kim ordered a small Bailey's cheesecake for her friend's birthday on Friday. Glad to know they enjoyed the cake.

And as I was meeting AGENT ZERO and Michelle on Friday for dinner, I made a small brownies with lots of chocolates chips in it, and I sprinkled lots more on the top before baking. Yum yum... Crispy at the top and gooey at the bottom. I cut small little pieces and packed for Simone the night before so its easy for her to eat them while on her way to work the next day and she came home telling me they are the best brownies she had ever eaten. Thats makes all the effort worth while..


I decided to meet at Hougang Central instead, as I made them travel all the way from Shenton way for Michelle and Bishan for ZERO(but I found out that he went back home to CCK before he drove over to meet us). I try to arrange for a venue not too far from my home, as I can't take long distance of travelling due to my back pain.
Anyway the food at the Food Court is extremely expensive to my taste. I ordered white rice with curry chicken, brinjal and peanuts. And freaking paid $6.00 for this. Auntie forgotten to "splash" some curry on the rice, so when I went back there to ask for curry, after she did so, she said "Enjoy your meal".. eh eh.. not bad heh.. for an auntie to wish you that at a food court.. no wonder the meal was so expensive. And when I told Michelle that, she said I better enjoy that meal. Hahaha.. you know what we meant. :oP
On Saturday noon, I was too lazy to go out for lunch, more over my back pain has not totally recover yet, infact I am still feeling the pain as I m sitting here and typing my blog. Ouchhhh....So, I thought I will just cook some noodles (though I dislike instant noodles), but do I have much choices? Not really. Can't be too picky now, so I just cooked some noodles for lunch yesterday, and thank GOD, I found some cheese cuttlefish balls in the freezer, and I added an egg to the last boil and tah dahhhh.....That was my lunch yesterday. But I am hungry now, and I got sick of instant noodles already. So I decided to just drink water, and I am lucky again, found some pears in the fridge, courtesy of Eric, my Godbrother. He bought me some fruits when he came to collect some mails from me few days ago...Anyway.. I better go eat my pear now. Bubyeeee....

2 comments:

  1. hey CB, wanna learn a thing or two from you la...when you wanna open doors for me to come be your faithful student...LOL

    Ever thought of opening your own FnB shop or not? I totally support u leh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaaaa! Nasi lemak with a lot of peanuts! I love peanuts! Lots and lots of peanuts! So nice! Eat until my tooth chipped the last time.

    ReplyDelete