Monday, September 21, 2009

Chocolate Lava Cake aka Molten Chocolate Cake

Woke up around almost noon time. My back pain wasn't any better. And I feel so tired and even more lazy by now. The day looked sunny earlier, so Superhubby suggested we go for a swim, knowing how much I love to swim in the sun and to get some tanning at the same time. It has been a long time since I get to swim in the sun, needless to say, getting the tan.

Thank GOD the outdoor pool wasn't that crowded and I managed to swim in peace, meaning without everyone knocking into me or that I have to stop for others along the lap.

After we left the pool, we finally managed to check out the kite flying around that area. We always drove pass and never get the chance to check out more, as I have always wanted to fly a kite, high high above the sky. We ever bought a damn cheap kite, for $5 and it refused to fly. LOL... That was sometime ago, last year. Now, these ones are the professional, or almost professional types. Some of the kites even use the parachute material and a 1.5m kite can easily cost $50, excluding the string and its casing. The one I like is bigger and cost about $90, and with the string and casing, cost $115.00. I didn't carry so much cash just now, so I will have to go back there the week after next. I can't wait to get my hands on the kite and start flying it up up high above the sky.

Came home feeling hungry. So I made the Chocolate Lava Cake aka Molten Chocolate Cake.





No comments:

Post a Comment