Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Back Pain

My back pain never seems to get any better and I am desperately in need to seek for some help, medical help I mean. I managed to get an appt with Dr.Haynes Andrew from The Osteopathy and Podiatry Pte Ltd at Tanglin Shopping Centre. I called this morning to make an appt and to my dismay, there is only 1 osteopath on duty as the other one is one leave the whole week. And his appt slots are all taken up. But I begged the recept for an appt, stating that I am in pain and I can't wait till next week to see the doc and I have no idea which other osteopath is good as this one is highly recommended by a friend. Best part, I was told there are 6 more ppl in pain too and they are already in the queue and they can't squeeze in no more. Aikssss...

I suggested that she squeeze me in one of the slot and I do not mind waiting but she said NO very clearly as they go strictly by appt only. She managed to slot me in for a Thurs slot at 2pm, but I insist that I do not mind being put on waiting list for tomorrow, and to confirm the Thurs appt, just in case no one cancel for tomorrow's. But GOD heard my prayer (and more beggings), that HE must have made someone cancel his/her appt tomorrow, so Angie called me to confirm my appt for 3pm tomorrow. I will still be going to the office in the morning as Melissa has to attend a meeting at HS for the launching of our new office. I will leave in the noon time.

Lets hope that this session will help to ease the pain a little, as I understand that docs are human and they can't make the pain vanish over a session. Could only pray hard and have faith in GOD, the doc and myself. LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment