Monday, November 2, 2009

Sunday lunch at Home Sweet Home

Homemade chawanmushi
Boeuf Bourguignon with homemade mashed potatoes (lanny's version... which is my favourite one)
Not the packet powdered type okie... don't play play... I hand mashed all the 11 potatoes.. till creamy and soft, sweet and salty.. love it... I grew up eating this when other kids ate baby cereal...


Served the stew with mashed potatoes... made in heaven... yum yum..
Last but not least, how can a good meal ends without my famous brownies? My latest collection, M&M's brownies...
Little Yuriko making funny faces...


Yuriko-chan with preggy mommy Mayuko... with a baby brother... yippeee... she is due in the next 2 weeks and we are so looking forward to see the little brother of Yuriko-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment