Friday, November 27, 2009

My advanced Xmas Pressie

Remember last week when I blogged a post about my 1st anniversary and advanced Xmas pressie ? Initially Superhubby told me that the kitchen mixer would be it. But somehow, on Monday, he sent me a message on MSN, saying that he has a surprise Xmas pressie for me. (GOSH!!!... This surprise shocked me even more cos I wasn't expecting any thing more, as I've not gotten him anything for the anniversary. I wasn't sure what to get him!! I am such a horrible wife. I know!!!! Aiksssss....)

Then when I came home, forever being an impatient person, I asked him what it was (so anti-climax isn't it?).. haha.. I can't help it. He said "You sure you want it now? Don't you want to wait till Xmas to open it?".. I hesitated and just leave it to Xmas. But when he left for BKK yesterday, he left the pressie on the bed. When I came home from work, I was surprised to see a nice Jo Malone paper bag on the bed. I knew what it was.

Prof Kum and gf Clara got this for Jac for her birthday pressie. She opened it and let us smelled the lotion, I loved it instantly. Superhubby knew then that I was going to buy this lotion, cos me, being a person who is very sensitive to smell and I love fresh fragrance toiletries, & perfume.... this would make the perfect gift, cos I was asking Clara where she got it from and she didn't seems to want to tell me where so I stop asking. I thought to myself, I will go google it online and I will know where to get it. But somehow, after I got home, I have totally forgotten about it. But little did I know that Superhubby knew whats on my mind and got it before I could remember it.

So, here it is...sorry guys.. can't share the fragrance with you as I can't upload it virtually. Hahaha...


No comments:

Post a Comment