Friday, November 27, 2009

Baby Nathanael Ng

Baby Nathanael was born on 19.11.2009. He is the bundle of joy for new parent, Andy and Jennifer Ng. Andy is Superhubby's first cousin.

Isn't this little angel Supercute? I can't get my eyes off him when we visited him on M0nday. So wanted to carry him.. but he is less than a week old. Too fragile to be carried by someone who have not been handling such little creature for a long long time. I used to help mom when I was young as she baby sitted babies from a month old till they are 3 to 4 years old. I grew up with kids around me, hence I have always love kids.
He seems to know whats happening around him. When we arrived, he was kicking a big fuss... crying non stop till new daddy Andy was holding him and walking around not knowing what to do while new mommy Jennifer warmed up the bottle of breast milk for him. Cranky little boy. But he is so adorable, you will just ignore the crankiness and continue to admire his cutieness. After some effort of getting him to drink the milk, which he did eventually, (hey.. he drinks a lot man... ).. then he started to open his eyes, one and then the other.. then forced open both to see who is uncle Norman and auntie Lanny.
Then, he blinked at me.. How cute right? I am loving this boy already.

No comments:

Post a Comment