Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Lanny's home cooked instant noodles and Ben & Jerry's Turtle Soup

I get pretty sick of eating out too often, that at times I just thought of whipping up a simple meal at home. Though it can be just instant noodles, but I will always add in lots of ingredients that they tasted much much better than just instant noodles on its own. Hehe... *needless to say right?*

I love the cheese sotong ball from Seawaves. Their sotong balls are particularly bouncy and contains lots of little cheesey balls in them. Good on its own, heat it up in oven and dipped in sweet chili sauce, or dump them into soups. But I don't really fancy deep fried food (except KFC), hence I never deep fried food at home. Neither will the sotong balls. I also added broccoli, shitake mushrooms (remember I love mushrooms and I will always add mushrooms in almost anything possible), and last but not least, lighty beaten eggs to add the umph!!!

Bon Apetit!


Whenever Superhubby stops by Esso petrol kiosk, without fail I will step into the FairPrice Express. This time, I got tempted to try out Ben & Jerry's Turtle Soup. Turtle soup for ice cream??? hahhaa... don't be fooled. Its called Turtle Soup but not made of turtle though. ( I do NOT eat turtle nor turtle soup). It says, "Vanilla Ice Cream with Fudge and Chocolate Caramel Cashews and a Caramel Swirl". Seriously, I have no idea how that name came from but who cares? They tasted... hmm... so so... not my cup of tea. I still love Macadamia Brittle best!!!!


Check out this chocolate coated caramel cashews. Cute right? Yeah, they taste great!

2 comments: