Friday, October 2, 2009

iBrownies with Vanilla and Chocolate Frosting

Sarah ordered brownies with vanilla and chocolate frosting. This time round, the frosting is not as watery as the first one I did for her some months ago, earlier this year. Different taste too. I used more chocolate for the chocolate frosting. I am sure she is very happy, (yeah, she skyped me today telling me how much she loves these brownies). It makes me really happy to hear positive comment about my brownies and cheesecakes. Of cos, I also welcome negative comment, that shows I will have to improve it so I can get close to perfection. Nevertheless, nothing is perfect. Each to its own. Some may like it this way, but some may like it that way. I can only cater according to individual feedback and take note so I will know who likes what.

Anyway, I managed to get some pics here of Sarah's order which I made last night.


No comments:

Post a Comment