Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Gone is my Lizard kite.... :o(

Remember the lizard kite I was talking about in my previous post? Now, my kind Superhubby got it changed to a better one, without my knowledge!! Arghh...he felt heart pain seeing me trying so hard to fly the lizard kite for a while and still couldn't get it up there... so when he went to buy dinner on the same night as I got the lizard ones, he sneaked out to get the kite changed to a parachute material ones, bigger too, as I heard. I have not seen it yet. May be on Saturday. No time to fly on weekdays as my schedulea are all packed up with office new launch event after work and meeting up with my BFF, Jac.

Anyway, once I get a snap of my new kite, will post it here for viewing pleasure. Till then.... adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment