Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunny Saturday 05.09.09

Usually Saturdays (and Sundays) are the days when I really pigged out at home and do just nothing. It can be watching tv whole day (or Hong Kong TVB series).. or just sitting in front of my PC and downloading songs, blogging, playing games online, surfing for new ideas etc... makes my weekend a happy one.

But this weekend is different from the usual weekends. I woke up at 12pm and quickly got ready to head down to Vivocity to meet Mun Poh, an ex-classmate who now lives in London and her hubby. I hate to go town or shopping malls on weekend as I hate crowds. I get really impatient when it comes to crowded weekend. I try to be more patient but I just can't help it. The crowds just somehow drives me nuts. LOL
We went to this Japanese fast food place, (can't remember whats the name of the place though I went there twice, once last year)..and I ate the same food.. Japanese curry with rice covered with a thin layer of egg. Nice... here is a glimpse of it before they were gone.

This is Mun Poh, who is now Mun Arthur. I won't wanna go any further of her stories in Spore. Anyway, I ain't sure when will I see her again. I used to visit her quite often when I was still flying and London being my fav destination, I did 2 to 3 flights to London every month. Yeah, we are of the same age.

No comments:

Post a Comment