Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happening dinner at Jac's on Thursday Night 03.09.09

Went to Jac's place for dinner. She loves cooking too, and she always cook really nice and healthy food and will invite her friends over to her cosy home , which is located at the heart of town.





Jac, is one of my BFF. She will always try to be there when I need her, even if I can't have her physically by my side, but her ears are almost reachable thru phone, except when she is travelling on flight, or when she is in overseas, due to time difference, I will try not to call her even when I really need her listening ears. But knowing I have a friend like her, its just warmth to just think of it. Thanks Jac, for being such a wonderful friend.

Now, Jac, Jennifer and Prof. Kum are the few close ones when I was working in SLS. Jac is a dietitian, Jennifer a nurse, and Prof.Kum, a general surgeon. Jennifer is one bloody funny gal, we can joke about almost anything, as disgusting as SHIT... and only us (including Jac), can laugh over SHIT jokes. Yes, I really meant Shit as of SHIT!!! LOL... Prof.Kum, not sure how to describe him, and since he doesn't read my blog, I can just whack anyhow!!! LOL... well, he can be very funny and for those who doesn't know him well, he may sound rather sarcastic (unintentionally). But only those who knows him well, will know he is not such a person.

So, that night, we had lots of FUN, FUN & more FUN!!! It was good dinner with good food and good company. Everyone brought their partners along. And we were so looking forward to meet Prof.Kum's new gf, Clara. Woohooo.. she is one cool babe... as we are a bunch of loud people, yes, we are really LOUD (and I 've always wonder if Jac's neighbour have ever complain about the noise level we created whenenver we are at her place?)... but not only did Clara found herself in a group of loud people, but she blended in the loudness too and immediately we love her already. She is very spontaneous, cheeky and fun. Just like the rest of us. LOL..

After dinner, we played card game called Taboo and we had so much fun that I almost lost my voice the next day. We were too excited and laughed so loud!!!! I am not gonna describe further into details how Clara uses Prof.Kum during her description of words, but some can be rather RA. Hahahaha... we laughed till we had really bad stomach cramps. OMG!!!!


Anyway, so much of the fun, I am already looking forward to our next gathering. Hopefully soon. Till then, Thanks Jac!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment