Thursday, September 10, 2009

Rashes, a pair of sandals and a pair of heels

Yesterday evening, as I was on my way back home, I felt my left wrist was very itchy. I started scratching and more scratching. Can't stand it anymore.. I took off my watch and realised my wrist was red and had some rashes. I have no freaking idea how it happened but I have very senstive skin.

This is the culprit to the rashes....



See what I mean... really very itchy... aiikksss... arghhhh....




When I was young, during my primary school days, I get rashes easily, all the time. All types of cream didn't help. Calamine lotion, rash cream, etc... just won't work on my skin. Somehow as I grew older, the rashes were gone, but not for long. When I was flying with SQ, the rashes came back, but in a different form this time. Whenever I scratch, the rash would appear the way I scratched it. There was once, I just scratched my name on my arm, and few mins the whole thing popped up. Haha.. weird.. but it happened. Sometimes I get the irritation on my face and when I can't control myself, I would start scratching my face and within 2 mins, my whole face had rashes. Same thing, no creams could help and doctor couldn't understand what was going on. They classified this as skin rash due to sensitive skin. WOW... !!!! Again , as I grew even older (sounds like I am so OLD now.. LOL).. the rashes stopped.

As for now, I only get rashes when my skin gets in contact with dust. And I sneeze (without fail) whenever I enter any shoes shop. Weird heh..? Not really.. it happens to some friends of mine too... thank GOD.. so I am NOT a weirdo... hahaha...

Today I had apppointment with an ex-colleague from California Fitness Centre (CFC). Had dinner and talked about the gym membership I was enquiring. Too many different packages and all seems to be rather attractive some how or rather, so I can't decide which one to take on. My colleague, Kim, is interested and wanted a partner that could work out with her and I am more than happy to have a partner too. More motivation, but the thing is... there are few things I have to consider though. Sigh.. not gonna go into details here. Can be simple but yet, complicated in certain ways. Women.. hahaha... May be I should just work out my own work-out routine from home, like running, skipping, etc... save the $$$. But no pain no gain.. when one pays a lot of money into something, you will make sure you make an effort to make it worth while. Hmmm.....will see h0w. Will talk to Kim tomorrow and she what she has in mind.

After we left the gym, we walked past BHG in Bugis, and I saw some shoes and thought why not...(LOL).. hubby saw this pair of sandals and told me its nice and looks comfy for my problematic BIG foot... (and I thought hmm.. not bad.. simple and cheap... its only $19.90!! Since he made an effort to help me look around... I better buy...).. okie la.. buy buy ... and bought it... but I have been looking out for a pair of red heels, never seems to be able to find a nice pair that fits me comfortably. Continue to scan thru all the pairs.. and found a pair (not exactly what I've been looking for)..but I can't resist this pair as they look kinda unique, tried the red pair but hubby said.. coffee color looks better.. okie... I trust his taste.. he has better taste of things than me. If he says they are nice... I trust that they are nice...and bought this too!!! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment