Monday, September 14, 2009

Pain Pain Pain....

Just now when I was leaving the office, I was trying to keep some files in my drawer. Hmm.. can't open the damn drawer... something must have got stuck inside, so I opened it half way and slide my left hand in to feel whats underneath. But my fourth finger got stuck and as I was trying to pull my hand out, the drawer moved and the metal underneath pulled off the skin around my cuticle!!! OUCH!!! GODAMNIT!!!!!!! I wanted to cry but I told myself not to cos I was still in the office and I didn't want my client to see a big Lanny crying over such a little torn of skin on her finger. But thats me... I may look big and strong, I am loud and rough... but I cannot stand seeing blood coming out from any human body, nor even animal. I can feel the pain for others, needless to say, coming from my own... I managed to act strong.. but the pain was tremendous as before the blood oozed out... I could see thru the flesh and my finger was shaking a little due to the pain.

I was suppose to meet Jac at Hollywood Nails to pass her some of the cake I baked last night. While I was calling her to check what time to meet her... I told her what happened.. and just some consoling words from her.. makes me wanna cry. (yes.. my eyes got teary at that moment..) Ahahaha.. So funny... big girl but small tolerance for such pain. I am quite a "Manja" when it comes to such matters.

I was teasing hubby, that I can't shower myself as I was afraid that the moment the water sips in, it would be damn painful. He said he would hold the shower hose for me. Thats all!!! LOL.. don't need that lor.. the shower hose has a holder by itself.. LOL.. stupid la.. anyway.. he is sweet...

Here are some snaps of the cut..



The torn skin... yikessss....

2 comments:

  1. Ok that was painful...but I think i still can tolerate that...I remember i cut my finger right across the side of the nail till it slit open :)..the blood was oozing out like crazy...after few day...the flesh were dead and grew new ones :)...if you had my experience i think u prob pengsan dear...

    btw i'm going add u, my dear CB to my blog roll...LOL

    take care CB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiyo...be careful next time hor. Next time can get someone to help you if and when your drawer gets stucked lor.
    Sayang sayang

    YD

    ReplyDelete