Monday, August 24, 2009

What Tiger Airways?

I am in a super duper foul mood today. Why? All down to Tiger Airways. Why? Cos they sucks big time. Communications sucks! Service sucks! Systems sucks! Meaning everything sucks!

I booked my ticket to Penang about 3 months ago. How the hell would I know whats the weight of luggage I will be bringing back with me 3 months later? So I did not purchase the luggage allowance online when I booked my tickets (as its cheaper to purchase this in advance, unfortunately!!)


Now, as the travelling date is getting close, I called the call centre to purchase the luggage allowance few days ago, but I ain't sure if the staff are "not working", or just plain DEAF!! No one seems to attend to calls and I have been put on hold to listen to their so-called "music on hold"... !!! YES.. for hours... Arghhh.. this really pissed me off big time as there are no other ways I can get thru to them. NO, they do not have an email that I can send in for HELP. Seriously, how do this airline get to where they are now? OMG!!! And SERIOUSLY... I m not gonna travel with this stupid airline anymore!!!! DAMN!!!

Hida, my colleague, went to googled online for "How to contact Tiger Airways".. and the results came out to be SUPER NEGATIVE!!! I realised, I am not the only one who hates that airline... everyone knows this airline just doesn't have a proper level of communication. OMG OMG OMG!!! This is a Singapore operated airline.. how can that be? Seriously... I don't know...

Anyway, I just can't be bothered anymore. I will just freaking pay the allowance upon check in, even though its double the price. But its just not worth getting my blood boiled over this stupid airline.

No comments:

Post a Comment