Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Yes, I am now back home in Penang... or to be exact, Kulim. The reason why I always say Penang cos if I were to say Kulim, people will start asking me where the hell is Kulim. Actually I was from Butterworth, where I grew up for 19 years before I came to the beautiful island called Singapore (my family moved to Kulim 13 years ago). Been here since then and Singapore has been more than home to me. I have all my friends here. Home in Kulim is where both mom and brother resides. 2nd home. Still home to me too. When I said I miss home, I meant more to I miss mom and brother. Hahaha....Sounds rather ironical when I fight with them most of the time... used to.. but now hardly... we are much much better now. When we see how other siblings fight, we find them really silly cos no matter what, we are siblings after all. One can choose a career, husband or wife, friends.. but one can't choose parents and siblings. Its GOD given and HE must have HIS reason for HIS choice. We just have to accept that fact and learn to live with each other. Harmony doesn't come easy but one has towork hard for it... and the results...Peaceful home and Happy live. Its worth the hard work. Life was never perfect to start with and will not stay perfect anyway....

Weather is very HOT here.... I am getting migraine, headache, pain in the ear, ulcers in my throat and tongue, OUCH!!! I always fall sick when I am home. Too heaty I guess. So funny... I was helping mom to fold the joss paper for seven month ghost festival's prayer.. I thought I saw blood on my thumb. Oh No... nose bleed? I got panic cos I am afraid of blood!!!! Then I started calling out for mom and she was asking me what happen. She thought I was bleeding too... I told her to check my nose cos the last thing I touched was my nose. I was rubbing it earlier. Nope... nothing... then I realised.. it was from the color of the joss paper. As the top layer of the paper was red in color and earlier my thumb got wet as I was drinking water from a mug that was still wet earlier. Damn... but thank GOD.. it wasn't nose bleed. I would FAINT... yes.. serious.. I would have fainted if it really was my nose that bleeds. Hahahaha.. such a hopeless girl. All thanks to "Y-D"...cos when I was having lunch with him yesterday, he mentioned about how he gets nose bleed easily due to heatiness. I thought that only happens in the movie. But it really happen to people. Ouch... I know its not painful for him.. but the thought of blood dripping out from the nose... is enough to make my hairs stand... Eeeeekkkk... YES... I get freaked out from dripping blood... Aikkkkss...

Mom is cooking my fav dish now. Yeah.. its still early to cook dinner.. but this is my mom. She usually starts cooking dinner at 4pm. She is improving now though. Its already 5pm. Hahaha... LOL...here are some mouth watering pics of my fav dish.

Now... I can't wait for my brother to come back from work and we can enjoy this long awaited dinner as a family. Yum Yum Yummilicious.....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment