Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Again...

Again, its been a long time since I last pen down a blog... too lazy? No time? No idea what to write? Too much excuses.. but I will try to write more often. But then again, I ain't a celeb where thousands and millions of people would read their blogs. But I ain't nobody. Sometimes I really wonder who would read my blog? Me, myself and Lanny! Hahaha...

Now, I am so hungry but I have to wait for my colleague to come back from her lunch so I can go for mine. But she just left like 5 mins ago... so I will have to endure my hunger for the next hour or so. Will be going lunch with clients, to Muthu's Curry in Suntec. (I work in Suntec btw!)

I can't wait to go home as I have my new recipe in the fridge now. Will take some pics and upload it on my MOD website. :
http://www.ministryofdessert.blogspot.com/

Damn, thinking about the "New Recipe"... makes my stomach growling for food... FOOD!!! Well, hope all turns out well and I can have it up and running soon.

Crossing my fingers

No comments:

Post a Comment