Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sunday 17.05.2009

Time to update this blog.. its been a long while since I last blog... I don't really know what to write but thought I just have to keep this blog going otherwise it will never happen.. no updates and slowly... die-ded.. haha...

Tired Sunday... HuanBin came to our place today... then together with hubby and Simone, we went for lunch at Compasspoint.. then came back home for my home made dessert, White Fungus with longan and red dates, which I started with slow cooker, boiled from last night till today noon. Finished the boiling with beaten eggs. Yummy... forgotten to take pictures of it, all finished up. Hehe.. Then we went to IKEA to buy some things that I've been eyeing but they were out of stock when we were there 2 weeks ago... so today went to try our luck and we were lucky enough.. we got what we wanted. Sent Bin home and by the time we got home.. I m so exausted and can no longer join my in laws for dinner. Hubby went ahead without me and will tar pao back for me and Simone. So tired...

Alritey... will continue blogging soon.. Till then.. adios..

No comments:

Post a Comment