Monday, November 8, 2010

Afternoon Snack of Wrap

I was watching tv with Lucas sleeping on my chest (his favourite sleeping position). Suddenly I remembered I have 3 pieces of breakfast ham in my fridge for almost a week. Gosh!!! I am not sure if they can still be eaten. Hmmm... they felt a little sticky but I placed them under running water and rubbed a little. Tah dahhhh.... all cleaned and edible now. Hahaha.... I dont like to waste food ya see... unless they are really badly rotten or sour.. but I tasted the ham and they were fine. So I stir fried them with cut pieces of pineapple and wrapped them up.

Here are the easy steps to making Ham & Pineapple wrap.

Ingredients:

1 pack of wrap (can get from Carrefour & NTUC)
1 small can of pineapple (omit the syrup)
3-4 pieces of honey baked ham or breakfast ham
1 pack of shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tbsp of mayonnaise

Methods:

1. Cut pineapples and ham into small pieces
2. Heat pan and stir fried ham and pineapples till sightly brown


3. Place a wrap on a flat plate

4. Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise


5. Scoop a reasonable amount of pineapple and ham to one half of the wrap


6. Spread shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the ham and pineapple


7. Cover the other half and pan fried without oil. 1 to 2 minutes on each side till slight brown. Its for the cheese inside the wrap to melt.

8. Cut into half and serve while still hot and crispy


Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment