Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tong Tong Chiang to CNY!!!!!

I can't wait to go home. SuperHubby is going home with me for the entire week. Yay!!!! But I have not started packing my bag yet. It felt as if I have so many things to pack (as usual... whenever I go home for a week, it seems as if I am going home for months... and SuperMommy always nag at me for bringing my Spore home to Penang home... ) Hehehe...

I hope I would have recover from my month long cough by then, or else I would be missing all the good food back home.. *praying hard...

I still have yet to print the T-shirts I promised SuperBrother due to lack of time to do so.. I was super busy with work and by the time I got home, I am dead tired. Suddenly I realised (today), that I have not print them yet. Shall cut this post short and get down to my design for the shirts.

Till then, wishing everyone a very Happy & Prosperous New Year!!!

Gong Xi Fa Cai...

No comments:

Post a Comment