Saturday, January 2, 2010

Welcoming the New Year 2010 with Chocolate Cashew Fudge

Happy New Year 2010!!!

I started the new year with my new recipe of chocolate. I love chocolate, though I can't eat much of it, but anything I make or bake, always have something to do with chocolate.

This new creation, is Chocolate Cashew Fudge. Original recipe used pistachio, but since I can't good quality of pistachio, I rather substitute them with something else. As I love cashew nuts, I replaced pistachio with cashew. I used 73.3% of dark chocolate, hence its not so sweet and amazingly, the texture is very smooth. Love them.

I m looking forward to the remaining of this 2010! More interesting news coming up, till then, do come back again for more interesting posting with more photos of yummilicious I invented and tasted.








2 comments: