Wednesday, January 27, 2010

MIA me

Okie... I have to admit that this time, I have been MIA (Missing In Action) for a while. Few reasons, being sick for a period of time and some other issue, which makes me feel very tired, whenever I come home from work, I just wanna laze and do nothing but watch tv. Another reason, after getting my iPhone, seriously... I can do anything at the comfort of my sofa while watching tv. I could surf the net, check and update my Facebook, check emails, check out for recipes, reading friends' blog etc. Which explains why I have not touch my PC for the longest time. Hahaha... Anyway, I finally plugged some energy to sit here at the PC, and think... I should be doing something to my blog before it went dead. Some friends have been complaining that my blog is dead and they can't seems to get any update about me here.

Nevertheless, there will be more news to come... will make it a point to update at least once a week. But in times to come, the news would be very interesting... with more pictures too.

So till then, adios... and do come back in Feb.


No comments:

Post a Comment