Monday, November 9, 2009

Healthy for the day

I've always known that to stay healthy is to eat healthy meals and exercise regularly. But as the saying goes, its easier said than done. But I m trying super duper hard to keep to this regime... though its hard, but at least I tried.

I try to go for cereal with milk for breakfast instead of fried bee hoon or koey teow. Of cos I can't take this everyday too! I will get sick of it and will not eat it for a long time to come. So before this happens, I will still indulge in sinful breakfast from time to time. Sigh, I can't resist the temptation of Sins. ( I meant sinful food... *cheeky grins).

Every morning I arrive at work by 8am, so taking my healthy breakfast with a copy of Today papers to read, is also a kind of indulgence, a peaceful morning to myself and catching up with the latest news or gossips. Hehe..
Superhubby requested that I make chawanmushi for dinner tonight and being more than happy to do so, I arrived home with all the ingredients chopped and sliced (happy with the fact that not having to do the preparation after a tired day at work) and all I need is to prepare the mixture for the steam eggs.
Superhubby prepared the salad, from scratch... all I need to do... is to mix the dressing for the caesar salad. (it seems like I'm needed most in mixing of things. Haha... what a task!)
How can a caesar salad taste good without croutons??? I love this croutons... they taste great with my salad.

This is what I called, the way to a healthy life, with healthy eating. Unfortunately, I get bored of eating these all the time. So I will only eat this may be 3 times a week for dinner, skipping my carbo certain days in the week. But no total cut down on my rice though. I love rice too much to cut it off totally, I believe in eating everything in moderate portion and everything will be fine. Again, its easier said than done!!! *more cheeky grins

No comments:

Post a Comment