Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy 1st Anniversary 22.11.2009

Today, we celebrate our 1st Anniversary. At this date a year ago, we exchanged our vow, to love one another, to be there for each other in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. We promise to love one another unconditionally, to support, to honor and respect, to laugh with and cry with, and to cherish for as long as we both shall live.

We have been together for 8 years before we tie the knot last year and up till today, our love and trust for each other, stand strong. And I hope we will have more of this years to come, and along with little ones... God Bless!

We didn't have a lavish celebration, as we are not someone who likes attention and crowds. We prefer serenity in life and enjoy just having each other's company. I spent whole day watching my Hong Kong drama, D.I.E. II (Detective Investigations Extension). Funny drama. Managed to finish the whole set today and went to Compassvale Mall to have our dinner at Ajisen Ramen. Yucks!!! The standard drop drastically... tasted like shit. speechless... sigh... but anyway... after dinner we went to Ya Kun for a cup of tea, then went to Bengawan Solo to exchange for a cake from a voucher which our neighbour gave us for his baby girl's full month celebration. Saw a hand wax corner and thought it would be fun when my brother is here. We can join our hand to have the wax done and will get him to bring it home for display. Hahaha.. What a weird idea. Well, I know my brother is always up for any funny ideas whenever he comes to Spore. Hubby thinks I am crazy when I asked him to have the hand wax done with me. hahaha..

Anyway, I can't wait for them to be here. I am sure its gonna be lots of fun! But stupid brother will only arrive on the eve. He always make such short trip. Horrible him.

No comments:

Post a Comment