Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunny Sunday on 20.09.09

Woke up early today, for a Sunday at 9:45am, its damn early for me. LOL... I usually sleep till noon time, ermmm... 12 to 1pm? Last Saturday, I slept at 1:30am and woke up at 2:30pm. Thats a 13 hours of sleep. Hahahaha....!!!! I know this is crazy, but my body just seems to want that much of sleep during weekends, perhaps I have been deprived of sleep on weekdays. So when it comes to weekend, I have to sleep at least 10 hours at one go.. or else I would feel a short change of sleep and feeling grouchy. But after that 13 hours of sleep, I woke up feeling even more tired and even more grouchy. Can't help it. So this week, I told myself, I must wake up before noon..

Yesterday I woke up at 10am as the courier service company called to verify my address as I had arranged for a pick up of brownies and cheesecake to my client. She ordered a Nutty Chocolate brownies and a Oreo Cheesecake, for the festive season. Its Hari Raya, where Muslims would fast for 1 month before the Hari Raya. When the yummies reached her, she text me saying the yummies smelled so good that she almost wanted to cancel her fasting and proceed with the eating away. Hahaha... Anyway, after the pick up, me and Superhubby went to Rivermale Mall for breakfast and I was hoping for a McDonald's Sausage and Egg McGriddles. But the breakfast cut-off time is 11am and at that time, it was already 11:30am. Disappointed...:o(

My backpain is acting up again, started yesterday and it somehow got worse and last night, I was sleeping in pain. Got woken up by more pain and took Arcoxia for pain relief. I am someone who hates pain killer and as much as I could, I will try to bear with the pain till I really cannot stand any more pain and will I consider taking pain killer. Have no choice now, but to seek for an osteopath, recommended by Gurmit Singh. He claimed that he used to have back problem years ago and he only visited this doctor twice and his problem was since then, solved(he even orferred to refund me should the sessions show no result)...Hahaha.. So convincing heh???

Last year when I was having this pain, I went to see Dr.Kevin Yip at the Gleneagles Medical Centre and had an X-Ray done, which showed my pelvic bones were out of alignment. I was prescribed with more Arcoxia and recommended sessions of physiotherapy at Camden Medical Centre with Reg. Total cost was $1k plus. No insurance claim nor company claim. Purely out of my own freaking piggy bank. Damned...

Anyway, can only call Dr.Haynes for an appt on Tues, as the clinic will not be open tomorrow due to Public Holiday. Not sure when he can squeeze me into his schedule. But I just have to try my luck. The longer I drag this, the more pain I am gonna be suffering.

So, having missed my McDonald breakfast yesterday, I was very determine to have it today as I woke up early (due the backpain, remember?)Finally manage to have what I wanted and Superhubby(who hates fast food)... had no choice but to eat McDonald breakfast with me today. :D YAY.....

On our way home, as I walked past the walkway along the road, saw some snails that seems to be sucking on to some leaves and they looked so funny..


When we got home, I made this... Potato salad which consist of cut and chopped, potatoes, apples, carrots and hard boiled eggs. Another fav comfort food for us on a lazy weekend when we don't feel like going out for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment