Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday 14.08.09 @ 11:11am

Its Friday the 14th (Thank GOD its not Friday the 13th) and its P.O.E.T.S day... (Piss Off Everyone Tomorrow's Saturday).. wuahaha.. one of our client John, hates it when I said that. He is in his 70s and he will say..."No Lanny, its T.G.I.F, don't be mean." hahaha... Yes I am... MEAN!!!

On Tues, my order of Everyday Minerals came in from US. All the little samples bottles, shit.. where am I gonna keep these cuties? So I went to my store and found some wool balls which was left from making muffles for friends living overseas.
So I started crochet-ing 2 little pouches for my cuties...
... and since I still have some balance wool, I made this coaster for my "yo-darling"... not sure if he likes it...who cares? hahaha... it took me only 20 mins to get this done anyway.

1 comment: