Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cheesecake Brownies

Here it is... juz arrived... fresh from the new invention by Lanny's secret recipe. The previous Brownies with Oreo Cheesecake wasn't so much of a success (though others may find it nice, but to me, its not up to perfection...too much space for improvement... till this one arrived)

Gave some to "Y-D" (and his kids), Boo Boo and Sexy and they love it. BooBoo commented this is the "best cake" he had ever tasted. Am glad that this came out a success. Even myself, I am very pleased with this new creation. Thank GOD for this new idea of combination. Been cracking my head of how to improve the last recipe I did 2 weeks ago. So long as I do not have the "improved" version, I will not sleep in peace. Guess tonight I can sleep well. :o)




No comments:

Post a Comment