Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ah Boy's Birthday on 29.08.09

It was my brother's birthday. I baked his fav butter cake for him the day before and wanted to sing him a birthday song, but he hated birthday song. So NO birthday song and he just wanted to cut the damn cake. LOL. As I am not familiar with mom's oven and I can't seems to get the temperature right before putting in the batter for baking, the cake turned out a little wet in the middle though I overbaked for an extra 15 mins. The side was a little dark in color already. Neverthesless, still ateable though. :D


As I spend most of time at home, I am growing to love this little girl more. She is so well behaved. She does what she is being told to and will not throw tantrum and hardly cries. She is a simple happy child. Laughing most of the time and its so easy to make her smile and laugh. That makes me love her even more. I wish my own child would be like her. So adorable. Still praying for one and may GOD bless me with one soon. As for now, little Rou Ching gets most of my attention at home, of cos none less for mommy dearest and silly crazy brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment